Mudjacking & Concrete Leveling Denver
Why We Are #1 In Colorado
- More testimonies by happy satisfied Mudjacking customers. See Trouble Shooter Tom Martino's Referral List.
- Customer Service; when you leave a message for an estimate or a concern you may have, your call will be answered that same day.
- We are never in a hurry to complete your project and taking time with clean up.
- Specialized equipment invented by AAA results in receiving the best quality offered in our concrete raising and mudjacking industry.
- The owner who has over 25 years experience will give you an estimate, then will come out and do the concrete leveling and mudjacking work himself.
- AAA Concrete Raising Co. may not be the least expensive bid you receive, however you can know you are getting the best quality offered today.
“Bigger is Better”
There’s a very good reason AAA has the largest mudjacking rig in town. It gives us peace of mind knowing we will always have enough material available to do every job right. Quality is paramount for our company and our customers. See Tom Martino’s exclusive referral list at troubleshooter.com.
Pride, Trust, Workmanship, Experience (over 25 years), In House Invented Equipment, Integrity
Established in 1988, AAA Concrete Raising Company brings the "monster" truck of the industry to every job. It carries about ten yards of materials (sandy loam soil), about two times more than our competitors. So we'll always have enough materials on hand to get the job done thoroughly.
We've installed a backhoe to eliminate the need to hand shovel. No other concrete raising or mudjacking company provides this technology and you don't have to worry about the truck damaging your property in any way; it remains in the street at all times.
Any mudjacking contractor knows how important it is to be pumping the proper thickness of mud slurry. Often the thickness is changed several times when raising a slab correctly. AAA has a portable pump that is built for mudjacking. With our shorter pump hose we can change the thickness of our slurry much faster and efficiently. Others are stuck with a lot of material in a long hose that could be the wrong thickness. Pumping the wrong thickness can leave cavities under the slab or even break the slab during concrete leveling.
We offer specialized, state of the art equipment that we have personally developed.
How mudjacking works - Video
Ready to get a concrete leveling or mudjacking estimate? Give us a call. We are getting ready for another busy season and want to make sure we get your project on our schedule. We look forward to hearing from you.